Favorite Designs (that I have NOT seen in person):
1. A Midsummer Night’s Dream- Lee Savage
2. Jack Goes Boating- David Korins
3. The Importance of Being Earnest- Walt Spangler
4. The Violet Hour- Chris Barreca
5. Desire Under the Elms- Walt Spangler
6. The Secret Garden- Heidi Ettinger
7. Les Liaisons Dangereuses- Scott Pask
8. Carousel- Bob Crowley
9. Don Giovanni- Christopher Oram
10. Porgy and Bess- Sergei Soudeikine
Robert on his first days on the set of Harry Potter.
Funny Stuff you like?
Using Seam Allowances to Support Silhouette
Robert Wun, “Burnt” Collection, 2012.
In a bid to remove bulk from garments we often try to create patterns with less seams and less seam allowances but there are also times where the positioning of seams, and their seam allowance values, can be used to reinforce the shapes and silhouettes that we want to create.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, you’re only a day away! Cc @cfda #CFDAAwards
Started from the bottom now we’re here. Cc @whotelsnyc (at W New York Downtown)